Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Buy Her a Concord Mariner Watch – And Pick One Up for Yourself!


Happy couples do everything together – they share meals, vacations, and nights out… so why not watches? This thought first occurred to me while shopping for a Christmas present for my fiancé. Notice the word “fiancé” – we’re just starting out, which means even though I want to buy her the world, the price tag can’t be too high in the stratosphere.

After some clicking around, I decided to shop at an online discount watch retailer, and a Concord Mariner Watch for ladies immediately caught my eye. There’s quite a selection available, but the model that really attracted me was the black dial diamond Concord Ladies Watch, which pairs the elegance of diamonds with an edgy black dial. And boy, are there diamonds – this baby has diamonds all around the bezel, as well as diamonds marking every o’clock on the dial.
Anyway, back to sharing: While browsing watches for my lady, I found a Concord Mariner Watch for men that left me likewise entranced. This time, I was salivating over a stainless steel model with a blue dial, embodying that sophisticated sports look.

At www.wonderwatches.com, I saved more than 50% per purchase – so why not buy two?

No comments:

Post a Comment